Priceline Hotel: 3* Morgantown Lakeview Resort And Spa

ihqazi
By ihqazi,
in

I got this winning bid for a guest that was coming to town. As far as I know there are only two 3* hotels in Morgantown WV area. The Radisson and this LakeView Resort in Cheat Lake about 10 miles outside Morgantown. I have seen posts on other boards get the Lakeview for 40 or 45 dollars while the radisson was 60 or 65. I previously got the Radisson at $45 but no luck this time. But for our guest who wants to be close to the Interstate this will be fine.

The bidding took some work. First I started out with $38 for 3* only with it immediately telling me that was too low so I bumped it to $40. Got nothing, but they said that if I added 12 dollars to the bid then I would get a hotel. Didn't do that but added $3 and then added Fairmont which is 20 miles south of Morgantown. However, to my knowledge their is no hotel in Fairmont that comes close to a 3* rating so it is a safe bet.

Still no dice and bumped it to 50 and added Uniontown which also doesn't have a 3*.

In doing so they gave me the Lakeview. Not too bad for the 2nd best hotel in the area.

-ihqazi

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]