Sleep Inn DIA $116.48 05/01/14-05/02/14 including parking and Shuttle

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

While I normally like to use Priceline or Hotwire to book hotel rooms, as I always seem to get a great rate, this go around I did not. While I did check both Hotwire and Priceline I also used the links on this site for Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, and Hilton Hotels (all brands) to a search for park, sleep, and fly packages at hotels near Denver International Airport. I did this, as remember getting a package at Sleep Inn DIA a few years back that included our hotel room, airport shuttle, and free parking at the hotel while gone.

Doing this turned up rates of about $180 including taxes at either Embassy Suites or HIlton Garden Inn. Found some other properties for less, but they were only offering 7 days worth of free parking.

In addition I also did a Yahoo search for park and fly hotels near DIA and came across a site called valuefly.com. At that site I found the Sleep Inn DIA with a rate of $99 plus taxes/fees for a total of $116.48. This rate includes 1 night at the hotel (the night before our flight), a free shuttle ride to and from DIA, and free parking while gone on our cruise. Seems like a great rate, parking at the airport can run you over $10 a day and the cheapest off airport lot is around $8 a day.

My friend then made the reservation and only had to put down a small $14 deposit. while the remainder is due at check-out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]