Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Hollywood

karinski
By karinski,
in

Hello

Would anyone have a clue what this might be. It shows as 'still gathering reviews'

Pet friendly

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Sorry I can't edit the title, but the per night rate is $209

Thanks

Please confirm that you are on the US version of the HOTWIRE site. If not, please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Best guess for this property would be the Loews Hollywood Hotel, downgraded to the 3.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe I had changed into US but will certainly do so in future. Thanks for this.

I'm not sure about that hotel, so one more question.

On the UK site it was showing 'Book soon, last person got the Chamberlain West Hollywood' if that is of any use. But the amenities look most like Beverly Hilton or Intercontinental CC

4* - $148/night - 85% recommended

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

The 'last person booked' info is relative to the star rating and zone... not the specific hotel currently offered.

For the 4* HOTWIRE above is this property also in the Hollywood zone as i'm not seeing this offered when searching for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess for the 4* hotel would be the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City... the Beverly Hilton would be a second guess and while you should at least be prepared for either, i believe the InterContinental is the more likely of the two.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]