-Accessible for the blind

-Accessible path of travel

-In-room accessibility

-Accessible bathroom

Reviews

- Hotwire customer reviews 90% recommended

(535 total reviews)

- Tripadvisor 4 out of 5

At first I thought it would be the Royal Sonesta Harbor, but when I went to Tripadvisor that hotel had around 350 reviews. Whereas the Hyatt had around 600 reviews, so I was happy to have either one but had a strong feeling it would end up being the Hyatt.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming if there was a ROLL-IN SHOWER amenity associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The original list was a copy and paste before I paid, but yes it does include a roll-in shower when I look at the full list now. But I'm sure that wasn't listed when I was reviewing the options. Here is the See All section

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Internet access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible path of travel

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]