Hotwire Hotel: 3* Sandy - Draper - South Jordan Country Inn and Suites Salt Lake City-South Towne

walterjames
By walterjames,
in

Three star listing amenities are Free Parking, Fitness Center, Internet Access, Free Breakfast, Pools, Indoor Pool, Self Service Laundry.

Hotwire lists a compare at price of 159 at the time of booking, the actual cost to book our room would of been 122 through the hotels web site.

I was hoping for a Hyatt or Hilton branded property given the 159. Breakfast is very much like that at a Holiday Inn Express.

Thank you for sharing your previous win with the board.

I am not seeing any Country Inn and Suites property located in this zone, can you please add a reply to this thread with the address of hotel you received so we can properly add this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The address is 10499 S Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, UT 84095.

Right off of I 15 on the west side of the highway

Nice Hotel, but hotwires compare at price threw me thinking it was another brand.

Could be my first post was made to the wrong zone on Hotwire the zone is considered to be

Sandy, Draper and South Jordan.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]