Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore South (Columbia South - Jessup) Holiday Inn Columbia

Meesha
By Meesha,
in

First bid was 52 Columbia North only 3star

Added Columbia South and raised by $5 and got Holiday Inn

Not much of a difference from the website $98 but still better than full price. Maybe if Holiday Inn had a good rewards program it may make sense to book through them but I'll never use a hotels home site to book if I don't have to.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please also read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did use the links for my original purchase as I've always just stalked the site in the past and never signed up to join. After doing some research last night on here I decided why not join and help out? The date of purchase was today 10/14 for stay of one night on 10/15. I travel a ton for work so expect lots more posts from me!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]