Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

Thanks for any helps you can offer. Happy Thanksgiving.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm currently seeing for the 3.5* hotel in this zone priced at $91/nite:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this property would be the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for the response and the information therein. I got Wyndham Grand in several cities a few times and they were mostly listed as 4.5* or 4*. I am surprised this is listed as 3.5*. May be it is a run down property. I will be making the booking after the New Year holiday, the office lady left early today for the New Year holiday without activating my travel card :(, cannot make purchase until next week. Well report back afterward s. Thanks again and happy Thanksgiving.

This property was formerly a Hilton, although the prior owner had financial difficulties and the star rating went down to a 3. This led Hilton to remove it's name from the property prior to the Wyndham Grand taking over the property. I'm not really sure what Wyndham has done to the hotel since they took it over and what future plan they have for it.

While searching for hotels this morning when I arrived in office, I realized there is a 4* hotel in downtown Pittsburgh, whcih sounds a good deal, running for USD 108 per night with the following amenities:

Downtown Pittsburgh

•Free Internet

•Pet friendly

•Fitness Center

•Restaurant(s)

•Business Center

•Internet access

•Accessible for the deaf

•Accessible path of travel

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

I appreciate if anyone can identify this particular properties for me. Thanks.

This matches previous reports for the Omni William Penn so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Our group decided to leave at the end of the last day of conference (23 to 26 November), for which the 4* is not offered on Hotwire.com. I am not too comfortable with a 3.5* Wyndham Grand (too much bad experiences with a less than 4* hotel on Hotwire.com before). At the end, I bidded a hotel from 23 to 26 November at USD 130 per night for 4* on Priceline.com and ended up with Rennaissance Pittsburgh, which sounds a good deal to me.

I sincerely appreciate all the information and assistance, especially to thereuare, and apologize for not using Hotwire.com at the end instead. Sorry for all the troubles. Have a very pleasant week.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs and you're ultimately happy with the decision and results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]