Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle Downtown Summerfield Suites

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

As requested by thereuare, I'm putting this bid as a separate thread for easier reference by other users.

For the backstory, see here:

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act...T&f=155&t=1707&

The odd thing is that I phoned on Sunday to ask a question about the room, but the woman at the desk said they don't have an interface with Internet sites so she could not pull up my reservation. Apparently there can be a delay. She suggested phoning on Monday. I don't quite understand this as in all other instances the reservation seems to be in the system right away.

This is a Wyndham property.

When I won the bid, I signed up for Wyndham by Request. I had read that this was not useful for Priceline customers anymore, but I thought I'd give it a try. Here is the email I got today:

[snip]

========

I am the ByRequest Manager at the Summerfield Suites by Wyndham in

downtown Seattle. I regret to inform you that ByRequest amenities and services are no longer available to guests who book their reservations on "opaque" sites like Hotwire or Priceline.

Thank you for understanding, and please notify us when making any other type of reservation so we can provide you with full ByRequest service.

=========

But this email still imparts useful information. It looks like Summerfield Suites in Seattle likely participates with Hotwire. Thus, if you see a suite icon on a Hotwire property in the downtown Seattle - Pike Place zone, I'd strongly suspect it of being Summerfield Suites.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]