Planning to Use Priceline Name Your Own Price For the First Time but Wary

mark4myself
By mark4myself,
in

I'm planning a trip to the Philippines from October 15th thru the 23rd. I had booked tickets last week but unfortunately cancelled them instead of contacting Priceline when I saw the fares drop from $1224 to $897 on my flight. Kicking myself for my rash cancellation rather than taking the time to contact them or review the best price guarantee first I've been watching non-stop all week to see if tickets will again drop below $1000. So far they have not and I'm now considering making a Name Your Own Price bid. Having never done it before I am a bit wary however in regards to layover time. I see on Domestic Flights they promise a cap at 3 hours but simply say layover times will vary on International Flights.

I'm hoping someone out there has some experience regarding International Flights and the Name Your Own Price option. I have some flexibility in my booking but would really rather not get placed on a flight where I have an overnight layover. Does Priceline cap the layover time on the International flights as well or do I run the risk of being in an airport for 20 hours?

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]