Hotwire Hotel: Help - ID 4* Paris Hotel Eiffel Tower Invalides

robbyefe
By robbyefe,
in

Hi,

Anybody got a suggestion for the following hotel???

4* Cool hotel ready with business services - Eiffel Tower - Invalides

90% Recommended (88 Hotwire reviews) - 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating

Standard price $347 reduced to $230

Amenities are:

- Free Internet

- Pet friendly

- Smoke Free Rooms

- Business Center

- Self service laundry

- Internet access

Accessibility

- In-room accessibility

- Wheelchair accessible

- Accessible bathroom

Searching for 3 nights, 8/10 to 11/10

Any suggestions really welcomed....

Thanks

Rob

Please provide a follow-up for your prior London Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Hi Yellowdog,

Didn't think a reply to my last request would have been useful as I didn't use hotwire in the end. Have included a full reply, I hope this is useful.

When clicking the 'see more' button at the check out screen the amenity list also included 'roll in shower', which isn't displayed on the first screen. Any help thoroughly appreciated.

Regards

Rob

Didn't think a reply to my last request would have been useful as I didn't use hotwire in the end.
More information is always better than less, and 'closing' your thread is useful to let other users what you ultimately did for the stay, rather than be left wondering if made the purchase and didn't post the win, canceled the trip, bought direct, etc. This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

For your hotel direct purchases please check for and use the links in our Support Page whenever possible where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Doubletree (and all Hilton brands too)

For the HOTWIRE hotel above are you still seeing this property offered as i'm not seeing any 4* hotel offered in this zone when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... only a 3.5* hotel at $253/nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you had a good trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]