Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Downtown) Holiday Inn Midtown

Diverr
By Diverr,
in

Using the Betterbidding link to HOTWIRE, I found a 3.5* in downtown Montreal for $54/night, regularly $141, 70% recommended with the following amenities. Dates searched are Nov. 28- Dec. 1. The price earlier today was $55 and it dropped a buck. Any ideas which hotel it could be?

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Spa Services

Thanks.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Montreal Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

I believe there may be more amenities than are noted above for the listing in this thread. It would be greatly appreciated if you could search using BiddingHelper.com for your date/s, then click "HOTWIRE Easy View", which should show all amenities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hi Aaron,

I did close this thread by stating that I had to reconsider my travel plans. I did not make a reservation at all for this trip because I did not make the trip.

As for the amenities in the easy view, they are as follows:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blindAccessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks again.

Thanks. Still working on this. Any idea on the following?

When using the hotwire easy view for the same dates, Nov. 28 - Dec 1, I see a 3* hotel for $74 in Old Montreal with the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blindAccessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travelIn-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, still working on this. The HOTWIRE 3.5* star hotel is still coming up for $54. Dates are still Nov. 28-Dec 1.

Also on the list is a 3* with a very short list of amenities that I could not match on the Hotel list you have.

Indoor pool(s) In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible. This was listed at $60/night, listed at $119 on other sites.

In Old Montreal there is a 3.5* at $74/night, $179 other sites with the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness CenterPool(s)

Restaurant(s

)Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I am guessing that this is the Holiday Inn Ctr-Vle-Downtown. Sound right?

Thanks,

Diverr

My guess for the 3* Downtown property would be the La Tour Belvedere.

For the 3.5* Old Montreal property i would agree that the Holiday Inn would be the best guess for that one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based on my purchases on Expedia, the 3.5* is the Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis. The Holiday Inn Midtown came in as 3* though it's listed as 3.5* here.

Thanks. I have gotten the Governeur Place Depuis before as a 3.5 and the Holiday Inn Centrevill-Chinatown as a 3. Makes it a bit confusing to sort through the differing star ratings.

Okay, I finally grabbed a deal! The same HOTWIRE listing fluctuated over the days when I first posted here. Today it dropped to $52/night. It is the Holiday Inn Midtown. I have stayed here before and as some have mentioned, they are going through some renovations. Still at $52, it is the cheapest I have ever paid for this hotel. Hope it is not falling apart too badly.

Thanks again for your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you were successful... while this property may not be your first choice, nice to see the price is right and you can make it work for your needs at this rate.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you confirm that these were the amenities that HOTWIRE associated with this property:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]