Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Charleston (North - Airport CHS) Innplace Hotel Charleston Airport

LA_FadeAway
By LA_FadeAway,
in

Here are the amenities that were listed:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

I helped my friend book this room. She is refusing to stay there now because it smells like mold and there are cigarette burns on the comforter etc. That's what I get for helping a friend with travel arrangements. I should know better :rolleyes:

Sounds like 3.5* is not an accurate rating for this hotel. I believe it was a Sheraton until a few months ago.

Sorry to hear that your friend is so disappointed with the stay. Hopefully they can switch rooms. :(

Thank you for letting us know about the change in name and amenity set so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

I think there may have been more amenities then what you posted which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all amenities' link during the checkout process. It would be greatly appreciated if you could double check to see if there were additional amenities associated with this listing. You can still view the full list of amenities assoicated with your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page, then viewing the trip information for this win.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I didn't make the actual purchase, just talked my friend through it over the phone. Looking online, if I go in to start the booking process here is what it shows in addition to the above:

business center

laundry facilities (self-service)

high speed internet access

accessible bathroom

handicapped parking

Apparently, the front desk offered to change their room but she was "too grossed out by the whole hotel" and left to find somewhere else to stay without even looking at another room. :huh:

Just when I thought travel agents might have a fun job, no way. I couldn't deal with being responsible for making sure everyone is happy with their accommodations, etc. You just never know what someones expectations are really like.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]