Priceline Hotel: Hotels with Affordable Parking in/around San Francisco

jesander
By jesander,
in

We will spend three nights as part of our honeymoon in San Francisco. I intend to use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, which might be a bit crazy for the honeymoon but I'm always up for a bargain! Does anyone know of any hotels that have reasonably priced parking in or around San Francisco (we wouldn't mind staying down by SFO either)? By reasonably priced I mean no more than $15-20 per day or even better free parking. We are looking for anything better than 2.5* properties but ideally 3.5* or better.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

With PRICELINE and HOTWIRE you can choose the hotel you will receive, so if FREE PARKING is important to you for this stay then you can use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS and choose a hotel that shows a free parking amenity.

While nobody i know likes to pay for parking, in some areas it's just a fact of life, and if you don't need your car during the stay you can usually find cheaper parking options separate from your hotel (where you pay a premium for convenience as well as for in/out privileges which are often included in the hotel's parking rate). For example, in San Francisco you could stay downtown but leave your car at long term parking at the airport for the duration of your stay, taking BART from the airport to your hotel. This may or not may be effective for a 3 nite stay (by the time you include train fare and time to travel to your hotel) but it's an example of how you can get creative and use parking separate from your hotel.

Once your dates are firm and you're ready to move forward with a purchase for this leg of your honeymoon let us know the dates and budget and we'll have a look at what is available.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]