Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Hotwire Lake Geneva thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Happy to help - please let us know what you decide and if you have additional questions. What would be your desired budget per night for this stay? I'm seeing what appears to be the Silversmith for $136 - that's not a 4* though, it's a 3.5*.

You can also find the hotels that have been reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List Illinois.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Appears to be a very expensive weekend (sept 28th) in Chicago? I can usually get something $80-$100 (sometimes as low as $60) for a 4 star in loop or mag mile. No luck so far and I've gone up to $140 on PRICELINE for a 4 star in those areas. I might just play the waiting game and hope prices go down. I would love to keep it around $125 or less for a 4 star.

Have you guys noticed that HOTWIRE is now telling you what the last hotel booked was for each deal? Are people finding this accurate? I ask because I am watching the same hotel from above (4 star in Loop/Theater District) and it will say for a 4 star with 90% approval that the Crowne Plaza was last booked. Then when I check back an hour later a 4 star loop/theater district with an 80% approval that once again the Crowne Plaza was last booked? Are they trying to trick us????

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]