Hotwire Hotel: Charleston 3*

hotwire4life
By hotwire4life,
in

Any ideas on this 3* hotel in the Downtown Charleston Area?

Dates: 10/19-10/21

$145/night

2 people

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pool

Free Breakfast

Pet Friendly

Laundry Service (self-service)

Accessibility:

Accessible for the blind

In-room accessibility

accessible path of travel

Trip Adivsor: 4 out of 5

Hotel Resort Fee: $5 per person per night

Thanks!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Charleston Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Can you please run a new search through bord's BiddingHelper.com on top of the page. Please copy and paste the amenities and price you'll see in the Easy View tab and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

So the search results have changed a bit today:

3 star downtown:

$137/night

4 out of 5 trip advisor rating

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

And any help on this downtown 4 star?

$206/night

4 out of 5 trip advisor rating

Free Parking

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks!

Best guess for the 3* would be the Holiday Inn Express Charleston Downtown Ashley River and for the 4* my guess would be the Charleston Marriott.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the assistance. Decided not to go with HOTWIRE for those prices.

On a side note, has the value that Hotwire provides decreased in recent years? To be honest I don't use or check Hotwire thatttt often (maybe a few times a year) - but over the last couple years I have not found much value in Hotwire rates. The few times I have actually used and completed transactions with Hotwire, it was because the attractive prices warranted "risking" Hotwire (especially with the great help of BetterBidding). And those experiences were great! But they were also like 5 years ago. I haven't found prices low enough to warrant using/trying Hotwire recently - and this is on a variety of cities (this year alone: Nashville, Charleston, Madrid, Fort Lauderdale).

Thanks for closing this thread.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Generally speaking bidding with PRICELINE's Name Your Own Price is still usually the least expensive, but PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE seem to be very competitive with each other.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]