Priceline Hotel: Dubuque Iowa Fairfield Inn?

Hippygal
By Hippygal,
in

I called the Fairfield Inn on Dodge Street in Dubuque tonight and asked them if they are on priceline. She confirmed that yes she is, and that they just had a priceline reservation stay two nights ago.

Has anyone ever bid and won this hotel on Priceline? I do not see any history here for this hotel.

Thanks in advance for your help!

This is not a well travelled area (surprised?) for members of our board so this hotel has not been reported here.

The agent's comment of "we just had a Priceline guest two nites ago" indicates to me that they don't participate very often or they aren't competitive in their pricing (bids are typically accpeted by a hotel in the area with a lower rate loaded into the system)

If you'd like to try for this area let us know the date(s) of your stay and your maximum bid and we will try to help, but do keep in mind that you could win a different hotel in the zone. If you must have the Fairfield Inn please use our Fairfield Inn link as found in our SUPPORT PAGE (under the Marriott brand)

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) No, Not surprised at all!

I will eventually get around to doing priceline in this area. But so far the Country Inn and Suites there has a nice rate of $60 a night when I have to travel there, where the Fairfield is at $76 a night.

The Fairfield in Dubuque also does not have a work out facility, so I really do not want to stay there, even though I really prefer Marriott properties!

Oi.. I miss my territory in Indianapolis and Chicago!!!! (My company just changed my position and now I am in nothing but RURAL areas!!! ARGH!

It's bad enough I have to drive 50-55 most of the time, but if I get stuck behind ONE MORE farming tractor while on these roads.............arrrrrrrggghhhhhh!

I will for sure post when I do start bidding on priceline in this area.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]