Hotwire Hotel: 2* Seattle (Airport SEA) Ramada Limited Sea Tac Airport

LTtravel2
By LTtravel2,
in

Was trying to get the hotel from HOTWIRE for 52 dollar, but after going through the booking it was no longer available and we did not "win" it.

Tried again but the price came up as 54. The booking went through. After winning it shows up again at 52 (annoying and the usual "luck"). I was a little bit surprised about the hotel as I thought we would get Days Inn based on the amenities and hotel rating. (I now see that the pet friendly does not match).

After reading reviews on tripadvisor I am a little bit scared to bring the kids but hey, I guess you get what you pay for and it is only one night.

Amenities listed:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Pet Friendly

Airport shuttle

Fitness Center

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet access

On a different note I was bidding on PRICELINE for a 3 star hotel up to $58 with no success and not even counteroffer, same night.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

For the future, please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin all your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]