Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Flagstaff - Sedona (Sedona) Poco Diablo Resort

giadav
By giadav,
in

I Feel like I haven't done this in a while. We are looking to bid on 2 hotel rooms for Sedona 1 night stay. We are a little flexible. It can be Friday 9/13 or Saturday 9/14. I don't think we want to spend more than $125 and no less than a 3*. Is this realistic? Any strategy suggestions? Thanks.

The above should be do-able... did you want to first try for a 4* up to your limit, then if rejected try for a 3.5* hotel up to your limit, then if rejected try for a 3*... OR is the objective the least expensive 3* or better for this trip?

I'll also add that what i believe to be the Poco Diablo Resort is offered on HOTWIRE for $125/nite, should this property work well for your plans and you prefer to take the HOTWIRE offer and try to target this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I saw the HOTWIRE option. Good to know what property you thought it was.

Definitely want to use Priceline in hopes of targeting a 4* with the max price of $125 but would "settle" for a 3* at that price or less. We have decided on 2 rooms for Friday 9/13 for 1 night. Your suggested strategy is appreciated. Thank you.

Unfortunately there are few re-bid zones and you don't have that much time.

When bidding 4* in Sedona you have ONE re-bid zone... none at the 3.5* or 3* levels. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

To begin i would try the following:

Select 4* Sedonda...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone.

Bid $125

If the above is rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Sedona...

Bid $110

Any questions feel free to ask. If both of the above are rejected just post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]