Priceline Hotel: 2.5 Star Cape May/Wildwood Express Deal

jenny_nichole
By jenny_nichole,
in

I'm hoping to find a great deal on The Star Inn or Congress Hall in Cape May, NJ. The only hotel that I find on the priceline list is Congress Hall for 3.5 stars.

I found a great express deal for a 2.5 star Cape May/Wildwood hotel for 9/5-6/2013 for $137. It has a guest rating of 8.0 and says "guest favorite".

Any opinions? Thanks in advance.

Jennifer

With no amenities showing it's hard to decipher, but The Star Inn would be at least one possibility and my guess for this one (the The Starlux would be another possibility but that property is showing a 7.9 user review rating which does not meet the criteria for the 8.0 listed above, but i'm not sure if both sides of the service are upgraded in real-time and the 7.9 is close enough to the 8.0 that it could differ simply due to a rounding issue)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your input. When I check the hotel availability in the retail section, the Star Luxe doesn't show up as available, but The Star shows up as $168 retail. Would this make it more likely to be The Star Inn?

(We definitely don't want to stay in Wildwood, so if we can't rule out the Star Luxe, I may book the Star at the $168 rate.

Thanks,

Jennifet

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]