Priceline Hotel: Help ID Detroit Airport Hotel

vanclan
By vanclan,
in

Received an offer for 7% off (just let a $7.00 off deal expire :( ) and now need an airport hotel for night of Oct 5. Want to attempt to identify the following Express Deal 3.5 star hotel listed for $67 free internet, free park, swimming (indoor or outdoor) shuttle and fitness. Can anyone predict what hotel it might be. I can't find one at that rating with a pool. Thanks for your help. Also I don't usually get the email deals and have received two in the past week. Is this something I might receive again...??

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

NOTE that since the coupon code is intered on PRICELINE's website, it is not necessary to use the link in the email (and we ask that you don't click any links in any of their emails)... please stop by the board and use the links on the board (or our BiddingHelper.com) to begin your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you also see Pet Friendly associated with this property?

If so, my best guess for this 3.5* property would be the Sheraton.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board. (yes, please use for all your bidding, searches, and purchases... thanks!)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]