Priceline Hotel: 3* New York City (Brooklyn) Aloft Brooklyn

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

I have been pleased with the new Biddinghelper/Win Alerts app, it lets me check both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE on my iPad and makes the bidding process faster. I saw a PRICELINE Express Deal for a 3* in Brooklyn at $100. I started bidding at $85 and received a counteroffer for $99. I upped my bid to $89 and it was accepted.

Room Cost $89.00

Taxes and Fees: $26.12

Total: $115.12

This seems to be a new-ish hotel, the room was New York small and I think targeted towards a younger demographic. It was a king and the headboard of the bed acts as a room divider and separates the sleeping area from the sink, then a sliding door into the walk in shower area. The room had a small refrigerator.

Valet parking is available for $45 or park yourself for $35. There are several garages nearby which offer $20 parking. This is a very difficult area to drive, many one way streets and streets closed off for cars with the Fulton mall nearby, there is no such thing as driving around the block here. There is almost no street parking due to cleaning rules between midnight to 3:00 am on alternate days and then one hour parking at 8:00 am. Not wanting my car towed and spending all day attempting recovery, I just put it in a garage.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]