JFK (New York) --> OKC (Oklahoma City) one way

ginabos
By ginabos,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have never traveled with a pet so i can't say for certain, but if you buy ONE TICKET that gets you from Point A to Point B with stops in-between, then i think you would likely only pay one fee... if you are putting each leg of your flight together on your own and purchasing multiple tickets to get from Point A to Point B, then each ticket would likely require a separate check-in and would incur an additional fee.

Are you looking to bid on an airline ticket thru PRICELINE or are you purchasing 'retail' where the name and flight times are already shown? Where are you flying from/to and what are your dates of travel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am going to bid w/ PRICELINE on Thursday (tomorrow) hoping to find a flight for Friday. Or Saturday. I am closest to the Hudson Valley airport (SWF)but will also add EWR and JFK to leave from and going to OKC. I only have $300 to spend and the going rates are $318 to $355. I will try to bid $240 for starters. I sure hope I can find something given that it's a holiday weekend.

If you see the tips (especially the 2nd post) in this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread you can get an almost unlimited number of re-bids when bidding on airfare... you can start at ~$200 or so and then increase ~$10 or so per re-bid.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I placed my very first bid with PRICELINE today and it was successful! The 'Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding' thread you mentioned was mostly helpful. I was turned down three times until I changed my day to Saturday. That was accepted for $234. one-way JFK to OKC when published fares are over $335. so I am very pleased. And it's American Airlines all the way-no worries about the one-time pet fee.

My only confusion was you said to "use the links on the board" to bid. To me, the links on the board look like they are for hotel rooms only. Unless I am not looking at the right "board". I went to the tab that says "Support" on what I believe is the main page and clicked on PRICELINE from there. I hope that was the right place.

Thank you for all your help-Gina

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were successful and received a rate that makes this trip do-able.

There is a Priceline Airfare link in my signature, but the way you did it by clicking any PRICELINE link and then using the airfare tab once at their site is perfectly acceptable.

Can you please confirm your dates of travel so we can add this information to the topic title.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]