Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Catharines - Niagara (Niagara Falls) Crowne Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls

bikepoet
By bikepoet,
in

Bidding history:

Max stars and express deals:

4* - zone 1 ($140 express deal), 3.5* - 2 ($105 express deal), 3* - 3,5 ($95 express deal), 2.5* - 4 ($89 express deal)

My bids:

4* zone 1,2,3,4,5 for 18-19: 75, 85, 95, 100, 105 - no wins

3.5* zone 1,3,4,5, for 18-19: 70-85; 90, 94, 98*** won (counter at $110)

3* zone 1,4 for 18-19: 65, 70 - no wins

2.5* zone 1 for 18-19: 55 - no wins

2* zone 1 for 18-19: 53 - no wins

So, coming in $9 less than the express deal seemed good.

Beware of the $20 parking charge (with in and out privileges) and the ~$12 fee for internet and the bottles of water, etc etc. The parking isn't a bad deal. We went ahead and parked in the garage upon arrival and traded the ticket in for the $20 ticket since there wasn't much space to park in front of the hotel.

But the best part of it all: FREE ROOM UPGRADE! Priceline had us set for 2 doubles on a lower floor and I asked how much extra it would cost for a falls view room with just a single bed, queen or king. We got a queen bed on the executive 11th floor with a terrace/balcony overlooking the falls. Take note, this hotel is closer to the rainbow bridge and has great views of the American falls, but the Horseshoe falls are farther away. But, it did have easy access to Clifton Hill. I really enjoyed this hotel and it was the best one of our weekend trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]