Priceline Hotel: SEATTLE Aug 20-22 Failed bid

kaledoniain
By kaledoniain,
in

Trying to book two nights arriving Tuesday August 20. Usually I end up at an airport hotel and take light rail downtown but prices seem a lot higher this summer.

Univ of Washington - Northgate, Seattle Airport (SEA), Lake Union, Seattle Center - Space Needle, Seattle Downtown - Pike Place. Bid incrementally yesterday for 3 stars using the above zones starting at $68 and last failed bid was $84 after adding free rebids Des Moines, Newcastle, Seattle North. Not sure if it's worth trying again and hope prices come down or just booking direct with Moore Hotel downtown, which is no frills place I can get for $68 with shared bathroom. I don't need parking.

Two 2.5* PL hotels have been reported for the airport zone - a Best Western and Fairfield Inn. And a 2* Ramada. I don't know how those compare to the Moore, but you might consider them. Of course one could still get an as-yet-unreported hotel, but any PL win would have a private bath.

Romelle

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will make it easy to see if there is anything offered near any of these areas that may be higher rated and/or similar in price. Use the filter and sort functions to only see hotels that meet your desired star rating, price, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]