AZ Tucson Crossland Tucson Airport TUS

rc408
By rc408,
in

I stayed here 9/30-10/1/05 just for the night. I flew in late and needed a place to sleep before checking out early in the morning so I didn't need or expect much. I was actually surprised by the hotel. It was being painted and looked new outside as well as inside my room. There is a very small kitchenette (2 burner stove, mini fridge, sink and tableware for 2) I didn't use it but it looked in good condition. The room was small with a dresser, bed, bedside table and a TV with remote. Everything worked fine and the bed was firm.

Because I arrived late I had to call the manager from a phone outside the office. They recommend you call in advance to warn them of late arrivals. After calling they were downstairs with my keys and paperwork within several minutes. There was no hassle at all.

I would stay here again for a quick overnighter but would stay elsewhere for more than that.

• 4 years later...

Just about everything was wrong with my stay here, from the first minute when they told me only SMOKING rooms were available. (Yuk!) Priceline is really to blame for that because they don't guarantee a non-smoking room, and your room is pre-paid with no refunds.

Then they told me you have to pay for WiFi, even if you're only staying one night. (Who charges for WiFi these days?) The rooms were pretty small and the beds hard (felt like a cheap mattress from a mattress warehouse place). No pool, no free coffee, no breaksfast.

To be fair, I had been staying at 2 and 3-star places recently, so it was a bit of a let-down.

Best thing about it is the kitchenette if you are staying a few days, and the Waffle House not far away.

Also, it is clean and safe, and probably okay if you just need a nights sleep and are not expecting anything else.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]