Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Concord - Nashua (Manchester South - Airport) Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Manchester Airport

r3131
By r3131,
in

Took a chance on a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal....not the "deal" I was hoping for.

A few notes.....

I did bid up to $50 for a 2.5 and did not get hit.

The $59 includes 10% Bonus Cash.

The place actually gets good reviews but rather got one of the other known 2.5 star properties.

This propery is listed under Bedford when you do the Priceline "List View"....but it shows as Airport in the Express Deal. Some Priceline bait-and-switch!

This property is not in our list as a possible 2.5 star property. Not sure its a "bid-able" hotel....but I think it could be a possibility.

Anyone taking the Express Deal should be warned.

Thanks for great website!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

If you recall, can you please confirm the amenities that were showing with this PRICELINE EXPRESS listing? Thanks.

This propery is listed under Bedford when you do the Priceline "List View"....but it shows as Airport in the Express Deal. Some Priceline bait-and-switch!
The retail (list view) and the bidding side use diffrent zones and hotels so this is why this hotel isn't seen in the same zone.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]