Hotwire Hotel: 3* Madison Wi Capitol Area

lightell
By lightell,
in

Need Help Iding this hotel, it is a three start with all the ameneties that seem to match the Clarion, however it lists the usual price at $179 which seems way to high for that Clarion.

This made me think it was probably the Hyatt Place which I would prefer but it lists free parking as an ammenity and the Hyatt Place charges $10.

any ideas on this one?

I am staying 8/30/2013 and the Hotwire price is $93

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The crossed out price is not the rate of the hotel offered, but rather an average rate of hotels of that star rating in the zone, so you shouldn't/can't use this information when trying to identify the HOTWIRE property offered.

What are the amenities associated with the HOTWIRE property you're seeing?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info, the ammenities are,

Free Parking.

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Saturday Aug 31 is a home football game for the Wisconsin Badgers, so you can expect the Friday night hotel rates to be higher than normal. It is a risky game to play, but I have found that the rates go down a few days before the game for non-conference games, and UMass is not a big draw. On the other hand, folks might be standing in line to watch Coach Andersen's first game. You might consider getting a regular refundable reservation at a modestly priced hotel and taking your chances on a 3 or 3.5 star place closer to your visit. Good luck!

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]