Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Toronto

opus
By opus,
in

I'm trying to decide which to boko and can;'t quite match up the descriptions that I see on Hotwire. Can anyone help?

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center.

Deluxe

$115 per room

per night

Downtown Toronto - See map

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Business Center.

Deluxe

$87 per room

per night

• 2 weeks later...

We've booked the Sheraton Toronto through hotwire many, many times and it is an excellent hotel and a great deal... although the price has come up slightly over the past year or two it is still much cheaper than booking the hotel directly (it works out to about $100 CDN with tax as opposed to $150-$250 CDN plus tax if booked direct).

The last time we visited, in Spring 2005, the hotel lobby was under renovation but this didn't inconvenience us at all and there was no added noise. It's a great place to stay - the rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable and it's right in the heart of downtown, near the shopping centres and not far from the theatre disctrict!

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at the Inter-Continental - 4.5 star and the Sheraton 4 star. While the Inter-Continental is more upscale, modern, and quieter, I prefer the Sheraton for the location. It is perfect, short walk to the Eaton Centre and connected to the PATH underground shopping. I thought that the Inter-Continental was just a bit too far to walk to the usual destinations.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]