International flight

LyndaC
By LyndaC,
in

We need to go to Sofia, Bulgaria at the end of August for adoption purposes. Right now airfare is $1700 or more on every website that I'm looking. I've only used PL for domestic flights. I'm wondering if I put down certain dates, if I will get stuck with a long layover which will cause me to arrive a day later? An example of this is us leaving on August 24th but not arriving until the 26th due to an overnight layever. Would this happen or would I actually arrive the "usual" time that international flights run? I have flown twice to Bulgaria last year and always have arrived the following afternoon.

I cannot arrive 2 days later, due to an appointment Monday morning and I really don't want to have to book 2 days prior as that means having to pay extra for a hotel.

Anyone book international flights through PL please let me know how it went for you in terms of layovers etc..

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When naming your own price for international travel there is currently a link in the box where you submit your bid price:

US Dollars, including taxes which the pop-up reads:

nternational Opaque Including Taxes

Your Name Your Own Price ® offer includes any government or airline imposed taxes or fees. The total offer price will include an additional priceline processing fee; this total amount is disclosed below.

Even if/when this policy should change, you can always see the maximum charge for your ticket on the page after you enter your bid and traveler information as the 'Summary of Charges' page before your submit your credit card information shows you the total you will charged if your offer price is accepted.

NOTE: for anyone else following along or reading this thread in the future, currently international travel the bid price should include taxes/fees, for domestic travel taxes/fees are added to the bid price. Either way, the maximum total that you can be charged should your bid be accepted is provided on the 'Summary of Charges' page shown before you submit any credit card information.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]