Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

N.Italy
By N.Italy,
in

I'm usually a priceline person, but thought I'd check out hotwire. (After being rejected on priceline a few times for my bids around $90 for a 4*) and seeing that the only decent hotel I could afford on Hotels.com would be the Quality Inn on Crescent St. for $118/night. Hotwire offered me a best value - customer's favorite 4* for $89, and the user reviews indicated that it was a good location which was important to me - so I'll be staying at the Hyatt, 1255 Jeanne Mance Street, for $212.99 after taxes for 2 nights Columbus Day weekend. (Now if only I could bid for good weather!)

Glad you kept an open mind and utilized whichever service offered the best deal... which appears to be Hotwire in this instance.

Can you please add the amenities that were shown before your purchase... you can still view them by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities listed for it are:

Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

The Hyatt website indicates that there is a pool too, but Hotwire doesn't list it.

I did try various stars on priceline, admittedly bidding low there (a dollar above the notice that says it "has only a small chance of being accepted") -- I tried a 4 star for $75, a 3 star for $50, and a 2.5 star for $38 -- with no luck. I guess I might have gotten a 3* on priceline for under the $89 that I'm paying now if I kept trying - but I didn't want to wait 72 hours to try again...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]