Priceline Hotel: NYC 8/29 - 9/2

MattK
By MattK,
in

Looking to spend Labor Day weekend in NYC. I would like to stay in Midtown or Times Square based on location. If I didn't get anything I would consider Chelsea, ESB and MSG. I am hoping to stay under $150 for a 4* but I haven't ever bid in NYC. Are some areas more likely than others?

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Milwaukee thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, and we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Are you willing to pay more to stay in TS and 'midtown' (whichever zones you're referring to above) OR is your goal the least expensive of any of your acceptable zones? Also, note that the One UN New York hotel in the MTE zone has been upgraded to the 4* level and this property can be up to a 15 minute walk to the subway, is this acceptable?

If you'd like a suggested bidding strategy please confirm the zone(s) you're willing to accept (by PRICELINE name) and your maximum bid and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]