Priceline Hotel: 4* Buenos Aires - Bidding Help

Mhenrique
By Mhenrique,
in

The Park Chateau Unique Hotel would be my best guess for the HOTWIRE property above.

Do you want to take this offer or try bidding on PRICELINE? If the latter, are you still using $65 as a maximum bid price?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding 4* in Buenos Aires you have ONE re-bid zone. With time on your side i would bid as follows:

Select 4* Retiro - Recoleta...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45

If the above is rejected i'd try every 24 hours over the next 4-5 days using the following bid pairs:

$48/$50, $53/$55, $58/$60, $63/$65

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

MelP, besides the Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel and Convention Center, i'm seeing two other Sheraton properties with very similar sounding names:

5* Sheraton Libertador Buenos Aires

which PRICELINE plots in the San Nicolas - Monserrat - San Telmo - Puerto Madero zone, but then also lists the

4* Sheraton Libertador Hotel

which is in the Retiro - Recoleta.

Do you know if these are the same property and one is plotted incorrectly?

thereuare:

these are the same. both refers to Sheraton Libertador Hotel (Cordoba 690), near galerias pacifico.

The 4* hotel is plotted incorrectly.

edit: any guess for 4* San Nicolas - Monserrat - San Telmo - Puerto Madero, 60usd/night Priceline Express deal? [free internet in room and restaurant are the amenities listed, rated 9.0]

edit2: considering MeIP is right, both Sheraton are located at SN/MS/ST/PM area.

With just these two common amenities i don't have any insight into this one.

If you look at MAPS and HOTELS.com there are some 4* hotels around this same price that you may be able pick the one you want for not much more than this one. (NOTE: UNcheck all hotels rated less than 4* in order to unclutter the map.. then sort by price)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]