Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire hotel in Philadelphia (family of 4)

jayfree
By jayfree,
in

Found a hotel on Hotwire for $130/night in the Center City East- Old City area. Anyone have a clue what this may be. I thought possibly Holiday Inn express Penn's landing.

3-star Hotel in Center City East - Old City

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Unfortunately a property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but i suspect it is a property already reported but using a new set of amenities.

Since your stay is so far in the future i would search once a week and there is a good chance that in the weeks/months ahead this property will either be reported to the board or it will appear at a later date with the more complete set of amenities it has previously been seen with.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and/or let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just did a search for 2 adults and 2 children for your dates and came up with a 3* for $126 with the same amenity set you reported. It also has a 90% approval rating. One of the reviews mentioned that the hotel is next to the Convention Center, next to Chinatown and had parking in a lot across the street Another mentioned the hotel was business-like. My best "guess" based on this information is the Four Points by Sheraton as it meets all of the criteria. But it's just a guess. Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]