Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

Jay&Bobbi
By Jay&Bobbi,
in

Need help to ID 4* Times Square hotel - 9/19-9/23

$222

80% Hotwire Recommended

3.5 TripAdvisor Customer Rating

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Need help to ID following:

NYC - Midtown Central - 4* - $184 - 9/19-23

Amenities:

Pet Friendly

Smoke-free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed Internet

90% recommended

Your current list shows it may be the Royalton; do you think that's still the case? If not, what's your best guess?

Thanks

Please keep all posts for this stay in the same thread.

I don't believe the property above is the Royalton... the Sheraton New York would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Recently purchased the Sheraton NY Times Square for 9/19-23 using Priceline Express Deals..

Amenities: Internet, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center, Pet-friendly

Listed price was $183/night, less additional 10% coupon code, for net of $165/night, which sounds pretty good for mid-September. (Rate for MTW hotel with same amenities now appears to be $203)

Thanks for your assistance in identifying the hotel

BB: Actually, the wonderful folks who run this site helped me ID the property which I first saw on HOTWIRE. I originally thought it may have been the Royalton, but I was informed that it more likely was the Sheraton.

I then saw the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for $183 with the same amenities. Based on that info (and having a 10% discount code), I decided to take a chance, figuring $165 for any 4* in MTW or TS for those dates was a "deal", considering I already had $215+ bids rejected for "Name your own price" for those dates.

So, we were very satisfied by getting the Sheraton.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]