Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Baltimore (Columbia - Jessup) Sonesta ES Suites Baltimore Columbia

fishbudgreg
By fishbudgreg,
in

I will be traveling on business and need a hotel in the Columbia area and would like to know what hotel I am purchasing before accepting the price. My wife will be traveling with me. The amenities we are interested in are free breakfast, a pool or pools, and a fitness center. I see there is a hotel in the Columbia area with these amenities:

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities (self service)

Free Breakfast

Pool(s)

Kitchenette

Pet Friendly

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

for $83/night. Is this the Sonesta ES Suites Columbia?

Since this is for business I am not as interested in the price (since I'm not paying :-) except that my limit for this area is $105/night. As you can imagine we want to stay in as nice a hotel as possible for $105 or less per night and with our stated amenities. Any other suggestions? I prefer to stay in the Columbia area as that is closest to the facility I am there for but that is not critical.

Thanks for any and all advice?

I believe there are more amenities associated with this property then you have included above.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for this hotel
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you follow the above, do you now see this complete set of amenities for this offer:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Kitchenette

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If you're seeing this complete list then my best guess would be the Sonesta ES Suites Columbia.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the outcome and this property will be convenint for your plans this trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the star rating as 3.5* and with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]