Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire issue, hotel ID

BHL
By BHL,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Portland Priceline thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

For your upcoming stay. Please post your date(s) and the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this. Please only post the amenity names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read and helps minimize the chance that we miss an amenity when researching your hotel.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

The date is 8/24/13 to 8/25/13. I'm not sure if you what the whole giant list of amenities and don't think you need them since it's the only 3* listed in that area, but the basic amenities are "Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s)".

Now, if I search Chicago, and it's $79, and if I search on Oak Forest, it's $85.

HOTWIRE often fluctuates their rates from one search to the next so that Hotel A in the zone is not always $88 and Hotel B in the zone is not always $90... by pricing each from $91-95 they can more easily keep you guessing which one is being offered.

If you'd like help identifying the HOTWIRE offered we will need the complete list of amenities associated with the property, but first please also provide the details requested in a reply to your Portland hotel thread so we know that topic is properly classified and can appear in the correct category of the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and/or Priceline Maps.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. This is what looks like the same hotel (same star, ammenities, and user rating), and it's the same price each time you search that particular area, but is a different price depending on which area you search. So the same hotel is a different price in the same area, depending on which area you do the search on.

I'm not sure I follow, but I updated the Portland thread with the win details as I've done 100% of the time I've used the site. Are you now asking for more information?

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. This is what looks like the same hotel (same star, ammenities, and user rating), and it's the same price each time you search that particular area, but is a different price depending on which area you search. So the same hotel is a different price in the same area, depending on which area you do the search on.
We are talking about the same thing... the same hotel can change in price from one search to the next. Each time you search with a different city name as your origin, the price can potentially change, as it's treated as a new search (even though it may show the same hotel offers).
I'm not sure I follow, but I updated the Portland thread with the win details as I've done 100% of the time I've used the site. Are you now asking for more information?
If you read my reply to your Portland thread you'll see that what we're asking for is clarification as to whether you booked directly with the hotel or used PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, or HOTWIRE (and if the latter two the amenities that were shown before your purchase)... this is the same information we have always asked for, and you have supplied in the past for other purchases, it's just not clear in this particular thread which service you used (ie- PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, HOTWIRE... or booked direct with the hotel)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]