Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Acessible for the blind

Acessible for the deaf

Acessible path of travel

In-room accesibility

Acessible bathroom

This one sounds a lot like The Roosevelt - what's got me tied up in knots is that this is missing the "roll-in shower", but when I click "see all ameneties" the "roll in shower" does show up, right at the end.

Thoughts?

Full ameneties are:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Have you seen this in recent wins (I couldn't tell from searching the board)?

I've got a problem with this trip - I originally booked with Intercontinental the Barclay directly (total trip is August 17 to 24), using points for 3 nights and advance purchase for 2 and my complimentary weekend voucher for the weekend night (August 17 to 19). I've misplaced/lost my complimentary Ambassador weekend voucher and they will not honor anything but that piece of paper. While I'm fighting this out with IHG, I thought I'd look for a hotel (4*) close by for those 2 nights (August 17 and 18). The Roosevelt would be ideally close - but need to be "reasonably certain". Questions is - what else could this be?

...I originally booked with Intercontinental the Barclay directly...

Please check for and use the links in the Support Page for your hotel direct purchases, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online agencies, including the InterContinental.

If the Lexington New York has been upgraded to a 5* hotel that would be a possibility as well... there is no evidence of this taking place, but just putting it out there since you asked what else it could possibly be; my best guess would be the Roosevelt.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The HOTWIRE fees add up! total cost is a dollar short of booking the Roosevelt from Expedia and $25 less than booking from the hotel directly. So if my I don't win my tiff with IHG, I'll be using Expedia.

Using links for IHG: I am an Ambassador member with IHG so I typically call them for the booking - it's easier when using points.Otherwise I would use your links (anything to do my bit to support all the good work you guys do).

Thanks for your help - please close this thread.

Using links for IHG: I am an Ambassador member with IHG so I typically call them for the booking - it's easier when using points.
I was referring to the paid nites.
So if my I don't win my tiff with IHG, I'll be using Expedia.
Great... as the Support Page has links to Expedia too. :)
...please close this thread.
Please close this thread by posting your final decision... HOTWIRE, Expedia, worked things out with IHG, etc.

Thanks, and let us know how you ultimately make out or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]