Priceline Hotel: 2* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

MIChessGuy
By MIChessGuy,
in

I have never used the PRICELINE EXPRESS side of the service and was wondering which hotel this might be --

Free internet and parking

Indoor or outdoor pool

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Bed Choice Available

$37 per night

Check-in 8/18/13; check-out 8/23/13

Thanks for any input!

Yes, I just took another look and the same listing is offered. When I click on it, the "Review Important Information" section on the info page references a mandatory $3.00 fee. That sounds low for a resort fee -- maybe some kind of energy surcharge or something.

While I'm here, could I also inquire about another listing for a 2* in Downtown Disney/Lake Buena Vista with the following amenities (same dates, $39/night):

Free breakfast, internet and parking

Indoor or outdoor pool

Pets allowed

Fitness center

"Guest Favorite 8.0"

Deluxe Studio 2 Queen Beds Sleeper Sofa/Kitchen Dining and Work Area

And I did click on the links.

Hmm, you're right, now the Universal zone listing has vanished. These listings are more dynamic than I thought. I will need to mull this over a bit more; my last visit to an Extended Stay was not so great, though I believe the LBV location is better than average.

I will remember to post the final outcome here, whether it involves PRICELINE, booking direct, cancellation, etc.

Thanks for your help.

I will remember to post the final outcome here, whether it involves PRICELINE, booking direct, cancellation, etc.

If you do decide to book direct please check for and use the links in the Support Page whenever possible.

Thanks... good luck and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yellowdog was spot on: this was indeed the Extended Stay Deluxe Lake Buena Vista. It gets a good rating in the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. I am quite pleased. Here are the details:

Price:

avg. per room, per night

$39.00

Rooms: 1

Bed Type: Deluxe Studio 2 Queen Beds Sleeper Sofa Kitchen Dining And Work Area

Nights: 5

Room Subtotal: $195.00

Taxes & Fees: $34.95

Priceline Hotel Coupon:

-$9.75

Congratulations! Your 5% coupon applied!

Total Charged to Card: $220.20

I did use the board's link to PRICELINE Express, but I've forgotten how to reproduce that link correctly in this post. Sorry about that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]