Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Somerset - Brunswick (East Brunswick - Edison) Holiday Inn Express Hotel Suites Tower Center East Brunswick

sarah3
By sarah3,
in

I just won a bid of $69 for Holiday inn express in east burnswick, NJ. We will be staying there for 4 nights. I called the hotel right after booking online to check availbility for two double/queen bedroom. The guy told me to call back the ither day as he didnt have my booking in the system. I will call them tomorrow to make sure we get 2 beds. What do you think if i would be able to get 2 beds easily in that hotel. Any suggestion?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Please start by reading your messages and replying to this thread with the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, then reply to this thread and we'll answer any questions in your post above.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the follow-up. There is no way to know if you can get two beds at a particular hotel; it's going to vary from hotel-to-hotel and may really depend on the day and who you talk to. A Holiday Inn Express in a suburban/semi-suburban area should, in theory, probably be no problem. I'd call in a day or two and see what they say.

Thanks to all who replied. I contacted the hotel this afternoon. The guy I talked to was very nice. He told the room which was booked for us, have two queen beds. So we dont need to worry. This hotel has very good reviews and rating. Will post after the trip how was it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]