Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Toronto East

dairyqueen
By dairyqueen,
in

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

I'm getting,

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Handicapped parking

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Odi,

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding... we've been waiting for your first post! :)

If you've made any PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchases in the last 3 years since joining the board please begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others.

If you're looking for help or confirmation of this property for your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Odi,

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding... we've been waiting for your first post! :)

If you've made any PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchases in the last 3 years since joining the board please begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others.

If you're looking for help or confirmation of this property for your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

No unfortunately I have not made any purchases on either, although I click through from here whenever I need to search. I don't take personal trips often, and I used a vacation rental in 2010 because my wife wanted a kitchenette for a special diet she was under. I will definitely post if I purchase something, since this site is a great tool.

I wasn't looking for help or confirmation, I had looked at the potential hotel after looking at the lists here for which hotel would fit the amenities, and I couldn't risk getting a queen + sofa bed.

I'm also not seeing this listing when searching for 9/5-12.

I don't either, but if I change it to 9/6 - 13, for two adults, I see it with 85% recommended (same amenities posted by OP). For 9/5 - 12, I see the 95% recommended one that is missing the "Boutique hotel" amenity. I guess you guys search first before posting a reply to reduce chances of a mis-booking based on your replies or their mis-paste. I don't see any way to edit my earlier post to remove the info though...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]