Check-In Date: Sunday, October 23, 2005

Check-Out Date: Monday, October 24, 2005

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $13.69

Total Charges: $58.69

Thank you for sharing your win with board.

Be thankful you're not a 'traditional' hotel gues as this room will likely have cost twice and much and you would still need to pay $12 for parking. :)

The parking charge applies to all guests (with a car) and i think more airport hotels in metro areas than not charge for parking these days.

If you're really concerned about costs you may want to ask for help before bidding for your next hotel as i believe this is a slight overbid.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I use Priceline frequently to book hotel stays at SeaTac the night before early morning flights. I can usually get a 3* hotel for $35 - $45/night. In my experience, all of the 3* hotels next to SeaTac (Hilton, Marriott, Doubletree, Radison) except the Coast Gateway charge for parking if you are a guest. 2* hotels a little farther away (Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, etc.) have free parking. The Doubletree is decent. Many of the rooms are recently remodeled, and it has a 24 hour shuttle to the airport acctoss the street.

Alaska MVP Gold/AA Platinum/HHonors Gold/Marriott Silver/Priority Club Gold/Priceline Addict

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]