Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* DC (Alexandria - Old Town) Hampton Inn Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South

mattva
By mattva,
in

Hello!

I need help id'ing this Alexandria hotel for 7/19-7/21

1 hot rate room for 3 adults

2.5* Alexandria and Old Town area

Amenities:

Free parking

Free breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

(Accessible bathroom)

(Handicapped parking)

$79/night

100% recommended

Thanks!

Matt

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

use this link to search HOTWIRE

from the search results page click the offer for this hotel

on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)

on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

My guess for this property would be the Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South.

However, if you are interested in this property let us know as i think there might be a better way to play it.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes. You were correct on the hotel. I booked it late last night through your links at $76 a night before your reply. Hope I didn't miss out too bad on the other method you mentioned. Seems like a pretty good deal since their website shows between $109 and $125 per night. They also have a free shuttle to the Metro rail station so that makes it even better.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results. As you did receive the hotel you were hoping for, you didn't miss out on any alternate method, it was just another purchase method that would have given me increased confidence of this being the Hampton Inn.

Thanks for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]