Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Empire State Building) Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Herald Square

nyc39
By nyc39,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.

These are the hotels I'm trying to identify

1) central park west, 4 star, $264,free internet, fitness centre, restaurant, business centre, accesible for the blind & deaf, in room accessibility, accesible bathroom. 95 percent recommended. i think this one is Lucerne but I'm not sure

2) central park west, 3 star, 218 per night, free internet, smoke free rooms, fitness center, high speed internet access. 80 percent recommended.

3) MSG/HK area, 90 percent recommended, free internet, high speed internet, 2.5 star, 220 per night

4) ESB area, 2 star, pet friendly, 90 percent recommend, 220 per night

Can you also please let me know how high i would have to bid for a 3.5 star somewhere in MTW, MTE, HK, MSG, TS, chelsea, central park etc. My highest bid was 250 but no luck.

Thank you!

1) central park west, 4 star, $264,free internet, fitness centre, restaurant, business centre, accesible for the blind & deaf, in room accessibility, accesible bathroom. 95 percent recommended. i think this one is Lucerne but I'm not sure
I think there may be more amenities associated with this property. Do you also see Roll-in shower listed for this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Best guess/comments for each is as follows:

1) central park west, 4 star, $264

--> The Lucerne

2) central park west, 3 star, 218 per night

--> Hotel Belleclaire

3) MSG/HK area, 90 percent recommended, free internet, high speed internet, 2.5 star, 220 per night

--> no guess

4) ESB area, 2 star, pet friendly, 90 percent recommend, 220 per night

--> not seeing this property currently offered for your dates

Based upon the offers above how high are you willing to bid for a 3.5* or 4* on PRICELINE?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you! It is possible that the second hotel listed below is Belleclaire? It's not listed on your hotwire hotel lists for central park west? is it possible that its the hudson?

Based on the offers above I'd be willing to bid up to 230 for a 3.5 star.

It is possible that the second hotel listed below is Belleclaire?
Isn't that the hotel that i did guess?
Based on the offers above I'd be willing to bid up to 230 for a 3.5 star.
Please confirm which zone(s) you're willing to accept and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow. Also, i assume you're OK with the small rooms at the Hudson Hotel should you be including CPS in your 3.5* bidding?

Sorry I wasnt clear in my previous post. Yes you did guess Belleclaire, but how is it possible to make this guess since this hotel isn't listed under "hotwire hotel lists" on this website? I'm concerned that his hotel is the Hudson, I'd prefer not to stay there.

Thanks!

This property wouldn't be the Hudson since that property is located on 58th St, which is outside of the CPW zone... the Hudson would be located in the MTC zone based upon the current HOTWIRE zone boundaries.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks. Is it possible that this property is the Belleclaire, given that this hotel is not listed on hotwire hotel lists for upper west side? How confident are you that it is indeed the Belleclaire? I would like to stay at the Belleclaire for this price.

Please advise.

Thank you

I just wanted to keep you updated on my progress.

I won the Courtyard by Marriott Manhattan/Herald Square 3.5 star from September 21-25 for $221. With the 5% summer coupon the total was 1033 for 4 nights. Is this is a good deal? I am fairly happy considering all my bids up to 250 were previously rejected.

I'm going to be in NY for the same dates. I noticed Priceline Express Rate shows $187 for a 3.5 star in ESB Zone (9/21-9/25/. Is the hotel you won the only 3.5 star in this zone?

I was thinking of waiting to bid around the 1st of August. Is this a good deal or should I wait?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]