Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Sandusky - Huron Maui Sands Resort and Indoor Waterpark

bootc3
By bootc3,
in

Maui Sands Indoor Waterpark Resort, Sandusky, OH Total with taxes and fees, $98.81

Check-in

Thu, Jun 27, 2013

4:00 PM

Check-out

Fri, Jun 28, 2013

11:00 AM

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms Restaurant(s) Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service) High-Speed Internet Access Children's Activity Programs

Sure was not a 3.5 star hotel in my opinion. We only stayed the one night as we were going to Cedar Point all day. The room we had was musty smelling and the beds were rock hard. The room was clean but seemed more like a 2 star to me. It does have an indoor waterpark with a few slides. The breakfast was a full buffet but was cold and undercooked. The juice was empty and the coffee was terrible. I was totally not expecting this hotel as there website had a rate of $85 dollars.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at this property and the property didn't live up to your expectations of a 3.5* hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win, and experience at this property, with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List.

We look forward to hearing about, and helping with, your future PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases and hopefully having better results in the future.

Please read your messages and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]