Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Colorado Springs (Airport COS) Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport

angelsteps51
By angelsteps51,
in

Travel dates are 2 nights, August 3-5, 2 adults, 2 children, Colorado Springs.

3.5 star, $65 per night, COS Airport Area

Amenities listed are:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

After looking at Tripadvisor, I'm thinking the Radisson COS Airport?

Also, 3*, $72 per night, South COS World Arena Hotel

Amenities listed are:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible bathroom

My guess is the Hampton Inn COS I-25 South?

Any comments? Does anyone else think I'm close? Thank you!

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process and for each of these properties i think there are more amenities then you've included above.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for each of these hotels
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you follow the above, do you now see more amenities for each of these properties?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok. Done.

3.5 stars, $63, Cos Airport

Free Parking, Indoor Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Accessible for deaf, accessible Bathroom

Free airport shuttle, pool, free Internet, self serve laundry, accessible path of travel, handicap parking

Pet friendly, smoke free rooms, restaurant, high speed Internet access, in room accessibility, roll I'm shower

3 stars, $72, COS South World Arena

Free parking, self serve laundry, pet friendly, handicap parking

Free breakfast, fitness center, high speed Internet

Free Internet, pool, accessible bathroom

All things equal, I am leaning toward the second due to breakfast. We have 2 adults, 2 kids.

Thank you!

-edit: Upon further inspection it looks like it could be the Hyatt House, Drury Inn, or La Quinta (if HW upped the 2.5 La Quinta to 3 stars). Hoping its not the La Quinta!

Your geography is a bit off. Neither the Hyatt House or Drury Inn is located in either of the zones you cited.

Thanks. Then maybe the LaQuinta for the 3 star. I type all the amenities into TripAdvisor and there were only a dozen hotels that came up, most of which are in N Colorado Springs.

Best guess for the Airport property would be the Radisson Colorado Springs Airport and for the South Colorado Springs - World Arena property it would be the La Quinta Colorado Springs South Inn and Suites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My husband and I each took turn bidding for 2 nights. All our bids failed, but then we got an excellent hotel on HOTWIRE for $65 a night. I'm glad our bids were rejected.

goal: COS south, manitou, or COS central, airport ok

Priceline Bidding:

7/4/2013

3.5 stars

48, cos south, reject

51, manitou, reject

51,add central, reject

7/5/2013

4 star, $54 south, reject, add manitou, reject

3.5 star, $54, reject

4 star south, $57, add manitou, $60 reject,

3.5 star, manitou or cos south, $57, reject, add monument, $60, reject

switched users, added monument to cos south and manitou, bid $63, reject (didn't add any more areas due to I would lose the guaranteed pool)

Priceline just didn't do it this time, but that's OK.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your plans and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List for the area.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]