Bidding on Flights

zmiami
By zmiami,
in

Hello, I want to bid for flights from MIA-JAC for January 5th,2014. There are many flights that have 2 connections which I don't want, how do you bid on flights to avoid connections? Is it too early to bid? Prices are very high, lowest averaging $700. It's been many years since I bid for flights.

Thanks.

When bidding on PRICELINE for flights you have to agree to accept up to one connection or stopover... is this acceptable?

See this information on Priceline Layovers and Connections, especially near the bottom regarding 'Name Your Own Price' flights.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed, and if so, your actual dates of travel and maximum bid for this trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the strategies in this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread you can get an almost unlimited number of re-bids... you could start at $350 and gradually increase from $5-$25 per re-bid (greater increments at the lower bid prices and lesser increment at the higher price points as you get close to your maximum bid).

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

.... I would prefer early morning. ...

From the Priceline site - "Your trip will start between 6am and 10pm on your travel dates." There isn't any way to make a preference as to departure time. Sorry.

But - bidding is free, so you can start as low as you'd like.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]