One Way Rental

sheff
By sheff,
in

Unfortunately PRICELINE is vague on this subject.

See this One Way Car Rental Priceline:

Can I get a one-way rental through priceline?

Yes. You can book a rental car reservation with a different pick-up and drop-off location (also known as a "one-way" rental). One way rentals are available between two airports or between an airport and an off-airport location. For example, you can enter a pick-up location at Orlando International Airport (MCO) and a drop-off location in Miami if that is where you will end your trip.

There may be a "drop off" fee charged by the rental car company.

(emphasis added)

Bidding on one-way rentals is only offered thru limited city pairs, what pick-up/drop-off are you looking to bid on?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info

I was looking to pick up at Pearson airport in Toronto and drop off in Boston at Logan. Going on a 50th Birthday trip to all the sports Hall of Fames. Starting in Toronto ending up in finishing in Springfield, flying out of Boston.

Thanks

Bidding on one-way rentals is only offered thru limited city pairs, what pick-up/drop-off are you looking to bid on?
I was looking to pick up at Pearson airport in Toronto and drop off in Boston at Logan.

One-way car rental bidding on PRICELINE is not offered between these two city pairs.

You can try our Car Rental Rate Checker (also found under the TOOLS menu at the top of the board) to assist in your rate search.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]