Hotwire Hotel: Need ID On 4* Hotel (Monterey area)

athom30599
By athom30599,
in

I've already secured hotel reservations in Monterey for the night of July 7th at $149.49 (including tax).

I recently saw a 4* Monterey area property showing a rate of $116 (regularly $209) for the same date on Hotwire and would like to have a better ID of what the property is. Here are its listed amenities:

Oceanfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

On its face, the rate looks good, but I'm unsure of any "resort fees" that may apply.

Thank you.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Monterey Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.)

Additionally, in regards to the above listing: HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

use this link to search HOTWIRE

from the search results page click the offer for this hotel

on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)

on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]