Hotwire Hotel: Need ID On 3* Hotel (Berkeley - Emeryville Hotel)

athom30599
By athom30599,
in

I already have reservations secured for the Hyatt House Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area for July 4-6, 2013. The reserved rate is $134/night.

I recently observed a rate of $123 on Hotwire for the same dates and wanted to know if this might be the same property. Here's the info:

3* Berkley-Emeryville area hotel

Free Parking Property

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

If you believe that this might be the same property, I'd appreciate it if you could address some of these concerns prior to me cancelling my existing reservation and going with Hotwire:

My current reservation includes a King bedroom suite w/ kitchen. Would it be fair to say that, should I go with Hotwire, there's absolutely no guarantee that I'd get a suite (as opposed to a standard king room)?

Thanks for your help.

I am seeing what i believe to be the Hotel Durant on HOTWIRE for the same $123/nite, which would be higher rated then your back-up reservation, but not sure if you want to forgo the free breakfast of the Hyatt House in exchange for a higher rated hotel.

Assuming you specifically want the Hyatt House and the 3* hotel re-appears, and you believe it's the Hyatt House, i wouldn't give up your $134/nite reservation to save $11 on HOTWIRE (if this is the Hyatt House the reason for very little savings vs. your back-up reservation is that the price of the Hyatt House has gone up since you booked... it's currently $199/nite for your dates).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]