Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Downtown) Hilton

whosnext
By whosnext,
in

I purchased a stay through hotwire for july 2-5, 2 rooms, 2 persons per room for $55. It ended up being the Hilton City Center hotel. While I have not stayed here, I know people who have and they have endorsed this property.

The amenities were listed as:

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks to everyone who previously posted. I was 99% sure it would be the Hilton based on input from here. Hotel parking is $24/day. If anyone knows cheaper alternative parking any help is appreciated.

welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I also want to mention that the Hilton City Center charges $24 per night for parking. After doing some research, I was able to get parking across the street between the hotel and the Boston Store for $24 total for the 3 1/2 days. There is a vending machine to purchase parking from. I just chose the 4 day package which totalled $24. It was literally across the street and appeared to be a safe place to park. It was however an open lot. I know some of you prefer covered garages.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]